Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Cross

I am here, he said.  I never left you.

Look up child, that's right.....I have always been here.

I could see His white robe, so white it was blinding.  He walked right in front of me, out of nowhere he appeared.  His spirit was a force unlike anything I had ever felt.  The only word that I can use to describe His spirit is CLEANSING.  It was ALL gone.  All those years of sadness, torture, sickness, vulgarity....GONE.  

He lead me to the cross......and that is where I left 18 years of grief and self destruction.  At The Cross.


Mark 8 27-29
27 Jesus and his disciples went on to the villages around Caesarea Philippi. On the way he asked them, “Who do people say I am?” 28They replied, “Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, one of the prophets.” 29 “But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Peter answered, “You are the Christ.”

No comments:

Post a Comment