Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hearing My Father

Text to my best friend this morning:

Is it crazy to say that I am desparate for God's presense?  I have felt so down this morning, so I started reading. And it just hit me, I am down because I need to be filled.  Does this make sense I asked?  

All of a sudden I got this clearing in my mind that what I needed was a hug from my Father.

This week had been so crazy and busy that when I finally had a moment to just "be", in the quiet , He spoke so clear that I just needed to rest in Him.  I was so moved by the clear voice, that I broke out in tears followed by laughter.

At this moment in my walk with The Lord, I am experiencing clairity like never before.  Watching Him work right in front of my eyes, and my ears are open more than ever.

Rev 3:22 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

No comments:

Post a Comment