Sunday, August 3, 2014

Next Steps

Too often lately I am up past my bed time trying to figure out how on earth I am going to reach women to share the love of Jesus Christ.  How can I reach women with Christ's love, how can I empower women through my life lessons that finally brought me home to Jesus? Truth is, I am not going to be able to reach these women.......Christ will reach these women through me.  When it is His time, He will pave the way.. This is NOT for my glory, it is all for HIS glory.  I am just a women that had a very sinful, broken and long 10 year stretch of adult life, not to mention a not so fun childhood.

These next few weeks, I am going to listen closely to His voice to guide me into this next season.  In the last month, there have been doors opened that only God can open.  And I want to make sure that I step back, listen to Him, and obey.  My flesh says now now now, but my spirit says, wait on Him.  Let The Lord show you.  And oh boy,  He is showing me big time.

This crazy life I was given isn't for me to understand or question.  But it was given to me for a purpose.  And I know that purpose is to bring women to Christ...NO MATTER HOW SINFUL their lives have been, or may still be.  After all, we are all sinners.

Walk in faith, I will.  Listen to His voice, I will.  Spread His love, I will.  Give BIG hugs, I will.

Romans 8:1

 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment