Friday, August 15, 2014

Sharing His Love

What are we sharing with others?  Whether directly in our lives, or just in passing by someone.  What really do we contribute and share?  Daily, as hard as it is sometimes, I do my best to let atleast 1 person know they are appreciated, or just smile at someone.  I often even find myself asking a bird in the parking lot "how is your day today birdie"?  I never said I was sane...hahah:)

Today,  I found myself purposely putting a smile on my face walking around the office.  A co worker asked why I had such a big smile on my face.  My response...It's better than the alternative.  Which meant that I was frusterated, and instead of getting upset I was going to force myself to smile. I figure a smile is more inviting than a scowl, so I might as well smile on.

My point is, are we really sharing the love of Christ in our everyday lives?  Now it would seem a bit creepy if we all walked around shaking everyone's hand and screaming Jesus love you to everyone that we come in contact with.  But what I am driving at here is that in order to bring people to Jesus that don't know Him, the real Him, we must show His love.  Ask the person at the grocery store how their day is going, if they have a negative answer, give them a positive word of hope.  If you see a senior citizen in need of help, take that 5 minutes out of your day to walk over and give a helping hand.

At the end of the day when I go to sleep, I want to know that I shared the love of Jesus.  After all, if we don't then who will?

faithfulbloggers.com”>Faithful Bloggers</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment